Tuesday, January 26, 2010

1/26/2010

I'm sitting listening from my desk to the patients in the therapy gym. I work as a Rehab Director/Speech Therapist in a nursing home and most days there is always something to find joy in. Today is not an exception. We have this one patient that has ongoing HORRIBLE jokes. Last week I heard the "prince albert in a can" joke about 500 times. No he didn't tell me he told EVERYONE he saw. Today he is telling a joke about a banker :D Why did the banker leave his girlfriend? Because he lost interest! The patient was upset earlier because someone told him he wasn't funny. I don't think he's funny but I'm certainly not going to tell him that.

So I'm a huge Disney fan and I feel like I need to save this for my next trip to Walt Disney World and visit Monsters Inc Laugh Factory. My finace and I are headed there in March for a few days without our daughters. Last year at that time he proposed while we were there. So now I'm planning a wedding on top of everything that is happening in my life.

I'm going nuts listening to Prince Albert in a can joke for the zillionth time :D But you gotta love someone who is always trying to brighten someone else's day even with a lame joke :D

No comments:

Post a Comment