Monday, November 14, 2011

Bait the Hook

Unless we think of others and do something for them, we miss one of the greatest sources of happiness. 
       - Ray Lyman Wilbur


I believe in doing for others to make myself happy. I achieve, I conquer and I am who I am. So I was feeling silly and crazy last night and I have done something completely out of character - let's just say a dating profile was created. I don't know why but oh well I'm trying something different. Who knows if anything will come out of it and it's not like I have to keep going with it. There has been nothing there but well you know trying something completely out of character is another hurdle for me. It feels really strange though. 


Hey it gives me something crazy to do instead of doing something that might be really stupid. I keep picturing our sandcastles and know that I still have more building to do here on Earth. More lives to touch and more happiness to create. So today I smile, tomorrow I will conquer more fears and hey let's see if trying something completely out of character works for me. Since I can't just tell 'em to shut up and kiss me! Maybe it is time to see if there really are plenty of fishes in the sea! Too bad I have such an irrational look at my own looks. I know that isn't what is important to anyone who knows me. I just have to keep remembering my light comes from within and try to love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment