Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hope Whispers

When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown



I smile and try again. "I'm gonna love you through it!" I see it, I hear it, I feel it! I know it is there. I know I am there! I just gotta believe in the magic. The people in my life that matter and keep me going are my magic. There are some amazing people I trust completely. There are people who let me down everyday but those moments teach me who to be and where I should be. I can keep conquering mountains one pebble at a time. I can give the world my love one smile and hug at a time. I'm not fearless. I'm not perfect! I just keep trying to reach with my heart and soul to the goals that are my life. 

It may be November and time to be thankful but I have to be thankful each and every day that I have been given. Yesterday someone asked me if I was okay and if there was anything they could do. I asked for prayers. I then told them the choices in my life with my health will be time to join Scott into his welcoming arms or stay here and continue on the whatever path I have to complete. Either choice doesn't hurt for me. I win either way. I know others may think otherwise but I am open to all possibilities that I am given. I know I try each day to make a difference, to be the best I can be for all the lives I touch each day. I have fought an ongoing battle recently not just about myself but it made me realize there is a time and place for everything that happens. I just have to understand I am where I am supposed to be even when where I am means I can't have what I want the most! 

Smiles, laughter, hugs, love, dreams, magic and more! I continue to be where I'm supposed to be good days and bad. How could I be anywhere else when I continue to ask to be surrounded by light and love, guide me, protect me and show me the way. I know Scott will always be here for me. He promised me to infinity and beyond. He knows how to help me to where I'm supposed to be! I know he has a lot of help from the arms of God too! How can I lose with that combination!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment