Sunday, October 2, 2011

Commitment to Right

Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?
       - I Peter





I don't know how else to be. I want to do what is right but I'm only able to do my part. I can't force others around me to do the same. I just keep going. I struggle with the panic attacks and paranoia that accompany those people who think they can get away with doing whatever they want. I know the things that others do are beyond my control. I have to work at continuing to do what I know is right in my heart. 


I want to be able to keep living and reach the rainbow bridge knowing I have achieved where I'm supposed to be. I want that castle in the sky to be a magical homecoming with my love. I know it matters that I follow my heart. I know where I am supposed to be and how to make the right choices for me. I tired of feeling panic and dread when others don't think they have to follow the same rules or when others make up their own rules to not do their jobs.


I want to live and enjoy my life. I want to focus on being happy and feeling love. I would much rather smile and keep living forward. I'm not made to live a life of drama. Soap opera's aren't my choice for my life. I'd much rather prefer a romantic comedy. I like the feeling of happiness. I'm in a very strange place tonight. I don't feel well. I feel as if my life is at an odd junction. I don't know why but there is something in the air for me. I'm afraid of life again. Maybe because this is another week of power and emotion. Not just for me but a very dear friend. I'm tired of battling these moments of milestones. I just want to be happy but I know the memories will attach when I least expect them. I'm hoping for tomorrow to be a day to look forward to at least in the late afternoon. I want to smile and laugh. 


I keep praying to be surrounded by light and love, to be protected and guided in the right direction and to know the love is always with me. I have to have the strength to make it. I just have to refocus on my own priorities and keep my goals my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment