Saturday, October 8, 2011

Give It Your All

People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be
shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind.
Think big anyway.
What you spend years building may
be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.
People really need help but may attack if you help them.
Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have
and you might get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you've got anyway.
       
Anonymous





I will keep trying and I hope you all keep trying. Today my body has called it a day and it never even started. I do what I know to do and that is rest when I feel as if the world has kicked me down. I will keep making it forward but another day of rest. I awoke at 4:15 this afternoon, never having moved from where I ended last night when I went to bed. I'm not saying I went to sleep naturally but however I got there doesn't matter. Because I needed the rest. It wasn't peaceful sleep. It wasn't pleasant dreams but I did sleep. Normally I bother with the routines of hygiene even on PJ days but well lets just say that I'm the only one around who cares. I guess I feel a bit sorry for myself because I miss PJ day with Scott. 


Who am I kidding there will never be another day in my life that I don't miss him but I keep going. I fight the battles and I did get at least get up and eat. I took care of the cats. I took care of my frontier. I visited with Hannah via text. I made homemade pizza for one. I planted myself in my spot on the love seat and curled up with a great BBC movie, Downton Abbey. The house is quiet and restful. I don't have much of an existence like before but I do keep living forward. It is my life and where I am. I have had a much needed R&R kind of day. It seems like after the weeks of work it is where I end up. I miss my life and my Love but I seem to be okay alone. I just don't care for it much when I know what life should really be like. I will keep giving it my best. Maybe someday I will get my wish! I've got a tiara waiting, he promised! 

No comments:

Post a Comment