Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Joyful Smile

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.
       - Thich Nhat Hanh



Thank you for making me smile today! Thank you for making sure I was good. Thank you for bringing me a joy when I don't know what to do! Next time I will take chicken soup too. Now let's just hope I can stay healthy. I need some joy from my friends. I need a Disney break. Life is going to work! I know it will. I have joy where I thought there would never be again. For now I will take the bits I get! It matters and you matter to me. If you are reading this then you matter to me! Time to live forward a bit more. Joy doesn't just come from one person in my day! Share a moment and somehow life happens!


Now I have more steps to take to keep the joy going. I'm trying. I keep working towards more in my life. I keep trying to combat my own weaknesses and grow. I will fight for the life I have been given. If that means I have to go for another round of doctors to find the source of my constant pain, I will. If I have to live with the pain I will. I will get my wish someday. I will make it where I'm supposed to be. Right now I'm here and I'm trying. I couldn't do it without you! I will make it because you bring me joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment