Monday, October 17, 2011

Sunshine

"In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with." - Juno 


I think that about says it all! At some point you just have to take a leap of faith that you have found that person. I have decided it is a lot like the point when couples plan to have a baby. They try to make sure all the things are right, money, house, age and suddenly the time is gone because time has this way to keep moving forward and leaves you behind. Then those of us that had a baby at a point when you didn't expect but that baby was just what you needed even when you didn't know it. 


I have things I see, places I want to be but I am afraid of myself. I don't have all of the answers in my life but I am proud of where I have come from to be where I am. I wish I could leap in so many things. It's not just about love but living my life. I am though. I think about how far I have come. Sometimes I want to say things but I'm afraid to admit where I really am. I want to keep reaching but something is holding me back. I want to take that leap to make changes but I'm afraid. I've been afraid of so many things before but I'm trying to get to the right place for me to be less afraid. My arms are wide open. 


I'm waiting for now because I still see the rocks down below. I want to achieve so much and be so much. I have to dream that I am making it to the right place for me. I believe I'm surrounded each day by light and love. I know that I have the strength to make it further each day. I'm not alone, I will never be alone but I'm ready to leap into those arms. It's okay! I love you! I know that power is still there. I feel as if Scott has made decisions for me and takes the lead when I am blind and fearful. I am being guided when I ask. Now it is up to me to follow where the signs are leading. I'm scared to take that leap, to make that change but I see the infinite possibilities before me. Believe in the magic and power of love from God and Scott. Sunshine and smiles are there if you open your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment