Friday, October 22, 2010

Baseball and Football

So if you don't think some kind of amazing energy is afoot when the Rangers land a spot in the World Series, I'm not sure what planet you come from. For me it just seems a bit more is going on in the world. We had tickets to the home opener of the Rangers in April. We were supposed to be there the night we had Scott's visitation. I still have those unused tickets. He loved the games! All games, all stats from players and teams. He could spout it all out to you and leave you in the dust. Yes most definitely someone is enjoying some baseball in Heaven. I have firmly decided that Heaven is what makes you happiest. You get to do what you want and be where you want. I do think Scott's is enjoying himself. Now I will really know something is up if Pete Rose's past goes away and he gets to go to the Baseball Hall of Fame. If that happened I'd have to make a pilgrimage to Cooperstown just for Scott.

So once again I sat in a stadium full of people and an empty seat next to me. Watching and cheering on the Panthers to another win tonight. I'm not sure I can explain the seasons for the Cowboys or the Longhorns but he did enjoy seeing them win when he was in his body. I look forward to Football Fridays and the strange sense of well-being that descends over me. I feel that energy, that aura in the air that I can't describe with words that do it justice.

So now I head to bed and once again hope and prayer for Scott's love to find me in my dreams. I love waking to knowing I got visit even if only in my dreams. His energy, spirit, soul is very powerful. He always figures out how to get what he wants! That's how I know how much he loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment