Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sparkles of Promises

Another day another dollar. Or should I say another counseling session. I like that I'm moving not so stagnent but I would be really afraid if anyone followed me around to see all the things that have changed in my life. I know I'm a different person then I was on the morning of April 4, 2010. I will never be the same.

From the Meditation book

"Because of her, he had learned to look for the birds - the darting flight of wild canaries (yellow sun on yellow wings), the chesty preening of redbirds and bluebirds, the blackbird with the red-tipped wings like startling epaulets." - Terry Kay

The author then talks about what the loved ones we have lost have given to us. The memories and lessons we have learned. Scott lives on in my memories and things we have learned together. He lives on in the energy and love he holds in the afterlife.

Tonight I will be continuing my journey. I made it through today. I prayed for others. I lived this day and now I go to bed and think of the past, the present and the future just as my engagement ring promises me in each sparkle of the diamonds. It is my promise from him to infinity and beyond. I may have to have many more sleeps before we can be in the same realm again but I will continue living each day because I'm not promised anymore then that. Now if I could sleep, really sleep that would be a huge step forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment