Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dreams and Visions

Last night was a very vivid dream once again. This time we weren't alone. It wasn't just Scott and I. I felt as if he was talking to me, letting me know what he really wanted. Hannah and I were with Becki and Laynie. We were celebrating Christmas together. I could see him in my dream standing behind me but the others couldn't see him. He was telling me exactly how he wanted it to be for Laynie. That she needed us for Christmas. All of us. That we could make each others lives magic.

We brought gifts for her. There were others there but they were all fuzzy. I remember talking to Laynie. Scott was telling me exactly what to say. To tell her that he was still here with her always. That he loves her dearly and will be here for all of us when we need him. In my ear she whispered I know I see him too. He held my hand and smiled then gently faded. I can't explain the feelings these dreams give me but they are so very real.

I know what him and his heart. He loved us all. The girls and I were where he was happiest. I know he is still here. I can't imagine him anywhere else. I know I have to find a way to be in the moment. I will find what I can do but his messages are so very deep and profound. He does reach me everyday. I can't explain how I know the power is there but it is. I know what I need to do for Christmas and I finally found the answer for my wedding dress but I'll save that story for another day.

I've got to figure out how to get what Scott wants Laynie to have for Christmas. Amazing messages from my love to infinity and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment