Friday, July 15, 2011

Crazy Thoughts

‎"We often block our own blessings because we don't feel inherently good enough, smart enough, pretty enough, or worthy enough."


Guilty! I'm so bad about this. I think it defines my life. I loved that with Scott. He always made me feel like I was perfect. I miss that feeling. There is just something about that person in your life who just makes it all feel right. I'm trying to give myself credit but just having a flirty friend isn't quite the same now is it!


I try to laugh at some of the crazy things that used to be my life but then again I have crazy things and people that are my life now. Treasure the memories and savor the moments. Now can you just remind me that I'm not perfect but still lovable. However where is that guy that just walks up grabs me and gives me a big kiss? It is this strange mood I'm in today. I heard a commercial 12 times today. The lady who lives across the hall from my office watches TVland and Hallmark channel all day. By the end of the day I was giggling to myself and thinking I deserve an audience with the company's president. I had too much of my own company today. That can be good and bad.


I'm trying to keep positive about my looks, smarts, worthiness and that yes I'm still good enough for someone else in my life. Hey maybe I need to drift over to Match.com LOL! Nope not my style. I'm not sure dating will ever be my style. Oh well I guess I will stick to hanging with my friends and trying to stay positive about myself. Just smile and keep on going right? I don't think I have any other choices these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment