Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kindness Forward

Kindness is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things even if we do not get anything in return. It is the joy of our life to do them. When we do good things from this inner desire, there is kindness in everything we think, say, want and do.
       - Emmanuel Swedenborg


I don't have any thoughts today. I'm taking it one day at a time. Even on the days I don't want to keep trying. I am thankful for all the kindnesses I have received and hope that I can pass them along. I am where I am supposed to be at this moment in time. I'm not really good with that but I'm sure I will swing back the other way. There are no problems in life that are worth fretting over. I've lost so much but have gained so much. 


I keep trying to live in each day and focus upon the good things. I can't focus on the changes that have made me struggle over the past year. I was thinking today about how much I know Scott was meant to be in my life. I can only hope that my life isn't for naught. One day at a time I will keep living forward. Tomorrow I will fill my day with kindness and try to make a difference in the life of someone else. 



No comments:

Post a Comment