Monday, July 4, 2011

The Moment

My life is a bunch of photos these days is a bunch of photos but that's all good because I have many new memories to go along with the albums. Today I can say that it is my life. I still feel him everywhere. Hannah and I walked into a shop and "Blue Skies" was playing. It will all be good. I'm making it through this trip. I am where I'm supposed to be.

Tomorrow will a short day at Icy Point or Hoonan as the locals say. For me it will be a not leave the ship kind of day. Life. What can I say about my own when I'm surrounded by all of this majestic scenery. This is my life and at this is where I'm supposed to be for the moment.

Let's keep exploring Alaska because soon vacation will be over and I will have to face my own life alone. It will be okay because I don't have to think about it right now. I'm living in the moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment