Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bouquet of Dreams

I love the dreams that make me happy when I wake up in the morning. I woke up with my heart full of love and the memory of flowers in a dark blue vase. I could still smell them and see the smiling big brown eyes that make my heart melt. I looked up dreams and their meanings. Flowers in a bouquet were meant to be "kindness, compassion, gentleness, pleasure, beauty, and gain. It is also symbolic of perfection and spirituality. Your dream may be an expression of love, joy and happiness."  I love the feeling that gave me. 


I feel like I have answers to so many things in so many different ways. I ask each morning as always in my prayers to be surrounded by light and love, guide me, protect me and show me the way. I am not in this journey alone. I feel love surrounding me as I continue to live forward. It seems like when I need him he is there for me. I know it isn't the same as the physical love but the deep soul connection of love is how it should be. We had that connection in life and it will always continue. I know Scott will always be here. There is a plan and a path for me to take and I'm trying.


The little encouragement in my dreams when I have doubts in my day are only from one place. It reminds me not to take each moment for granted. The people who are alive and in my life are here for great reasons. The steps are happening. at just the pace I need them to be. I don't have to hurry my life. I know there is a powerful world full of even more love not just on Earth but in the Spiritual world. I needed that Bouquet of my Dreams. I needed those big brown eyes with a look just for me. Love is there for me. I just have to keep believing there will be more looks and flowers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment