Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Infinite Hope

We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.
      - Martin Luther King



I have hope I can have no less because Scott loves me to infinity and beyond. That love gives me hope to keep going even on days that I don't understand life or people or parts of my life. I'm such a silver lining person that I when I have days that don't make sense I have to pray to find my balance once again. If you believe and stay positive good things will happen. I believe with all my heart that hope is what keeps me going. 


I have so much hope in my heart. Not just for myself but trying to do the things that make a difference in the lives of others. There are times when I beat myself up for not being able to do it all or keep it all together. I keep trying. One little setback doesn't make my life mean less.  Today I took a day that wasn't to be mine and made it mine. I have so much to do but a break without feeling like I was worthless was a great day. I took the afternoon to be in my happy place. I know I have come so very far when the back porch where I sat waiting on Scott to come home is my place for  joy and peace. I still managed to squeeze some work into my afternoon. 


There are still so many things to look forward to this week. I have so many Mom activities for homecoming. I hope Hannah is learning to grab the memories of all these events. I want her life to be magical. I would like for my life to continue to be magical but my story is a little rough around the edges. I miss my fairytale but I do know I learned how to have hope and love in my life. There is a little voice that makes my days feel like I can keep going with infinite hope. I feel the magic even in the disappointments. Something happens to make my day. Someday! Someday! Someday! Hope keeps me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment