Monday, June 13, 2011

My Love - Happy Birthday

This afternoon a friend said to me as I was gently scolding him about working to hard to go celebrate tonight as I try to remind him that when you die you won't be remembered for work. I celebrate loving Scott everyday but it seems so hard to celebrate sometimes. I must have purchased German chocolate cupcakes yesterday without a thought to today being Scott's birthday. So I'm sitting here in a quiet house toasting a life that was cut short but gave so much. I am blessed to be loved by such an amazing man. He knew that love was about what you shared with the world. I do celebrate the time we shared together. Today I remember the birthdays we shared together. Emeril's Delmonicos in New Orleans, the UT toilet seat, and so many others. I only hope others will listen and learn that loving and living need to be more then business some of us take for granted! Life can be over in the blink of an eye, please take time each day for yourself and the one's you love.  Thank you my Love for being my lifelong gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment