Tuesday, June 28, 2011

True Emotion

I can tell I am different once again. The first flight took off today for Denver and I sat with tears streaming down my face. Not out of sorrow and sadness but that I have made it this far. I'm ready with an excitement I haven't know in all these long months. I have the power to find the joy in life that has been missing.

I think I've found my spirit again. I've been living but not really here. I'm happy but missing something. I'm not sure that makes sense but I'm finding emotions right now that I have buried. I like to hear I'm where I'm supposed to be at that moment. Yesterday I felt that more then ever when my friend returned to work after the initial processes one finds themselves after the death of a loved one. I could see the difference in him that I'm not sure most people would notice. I understand and I knew I was where I was supposed to be for my friend.

Today my journey may be further along the path but will not be one ever forgotten. Living even with the best of circumstances isn't easy so God does give each of us strength in his light and love to live forward. Scott will always be in my heart but I have places I'm supposed to be when the time is right. I will keep living forward and now I'm learning how to feel true excitement, joy and wonder once again. Just like I had 15 months ago being kissed in front of the castle at my favorite place.

No comments:

Post a Comment