Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Packing List

Work - done
Bags - packed
Boarding Passes - printed
Mexican food - one more meal to go!
Batteries - charged
Passports - in the backpack
Buzz - ready to board planes, trains, automobiles and some big 'ol ship

Hannah and I are too excited to sleep. I know I am right where I am supposed to be. Thank you Betsy for reminding me when I forget. I keep remembering what this trip means to me and where I have traveled from to get to this point. It isn't about the miles. It is about the journey for me to keep living. Today I am proud of myself for stepping forward to this moment in time. I am ready to continue my journey. I don't know what that means but I await each day with open arms.

Tomorrow will be a long day for traveling and several time changes but for this small town girl it is an adventure. The only thing I can think of that will happen when it is supposed to be is our trip to Fiji - someday. My goal is to find magic in my life and I think one day at a time is the way it has been happening. Now let's see if I've forgotten anything. I'm not sure if I can make my usual "I forgot something" stop at Wal-mart while on a cruise ship!

No comments:

Post a Comment