Sunday, August 14, 2011

Kindness and Love

"Kindness is tenderness. Kindness is love, but perhaps greater than love...Kindness is good will. Kindness says, "I want you to be happy."
       - Randolph Ray



There is nothing greater in this world then the kindness that can come from your heart. Instead of judging others you should reach out with kindness. When another is in need kindness makes  your world better when you think of someone beside yourself.  I don't always know the answers but I know when I approach a problem with kindness the results are so much easier.


There is a moment in life when I know it will be put together in the right order. I don't know what is the ultimate goal in my life but I hope kindness plays a huge part of it. To give and to receive somehow that just transforms into love. I have my moments where I'm not always nice but I have a friend that will tell me so. I'm tired of the moments when the world gets all turned upside down.  My world still feels like the poles have reversed and the gravity is just a bit out of whack still. I don't know where I am some days but I just leave it to Hannah to keep me grounded. She knows just how to handle me and my moments.  


Smile and give someone kindness! You will make their day. You never know when it will change their life from a crappy day into a smile that reaches another. There is no reason to stop giving kindness and love a chance even when you've been stomped on. Your heart still deserves those magical feelings! I know that is exactly what I would hear from Scott. He always knew how to tell me how much of his life I changed in our love. I know I have that to still give to others. I know that being kind isn't a bad thing even when others don't see how to make those steps. Reach out and touch a life with kindness it will transform your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment