Monday, August 29, 2011

Not My A Game Today

"Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed."
       - Storm Jameson



Then I must be one of the happiest people I know. I just have to remember those moments that make my life happy. It is okay to move beyond the pain and sadness. It is great to be in the moments that are my life. I'm not sure why we all take life for granted. I'm not so much there anymore. I like all the moments that are here for me. I love the moments that were there for me. I knew happiness and I should know happiness still. 


I'm tired and out of it today. My brain is not on my A game but I keep trying. I don't know if where I stand today but I like the moments of laughter and silliness that I do have in my life. Not so much today but maybe this week I will get to have some fun and silliness. I like having a reason to smile. I like being part of my life not just a causal observer. I can make it. I will make it. I am making it. With that I'm returning to the comfort of my bed and trying to stay warm even though it is still hot outside. Anyone know where I can get a body transplant? Oh well I guess that's not an option!

No comments:

Post a Comment