Monday, February 21, 2011

Bunco Googlies

Just when you think life is full of downright despair along comes BUNCO! I just want to say thank you for these ladies for making me laugh and watch the Bachelor! I still say she wants to embalm him! I know there will be more of these moments in life and I am so very blessed. Pizza, chocolate, dice and googlies! We all ROCK!

Bunco tonight was across the street from one of my bestest friends. You know you are true friends when you can stop by at 9pm and talk for two hours. You are my friend and I don't care if your bathroom is dirty or if your Christmas decorations are still scattered around the house. Thank you for making me feel wonderful! Where else can I decipher the fact I'm not ready for a real relationship, flirty is good but someday I will know what time is right for more.

I'm still fighting all of the crazy emotions and in one day I have gone from just breathing because I must to laughing and joking. My heart still hurts but I am living forward. I got in the car to drive home - shhh don't tell but I like to drive fast and hard with the music blaring. I love Rascal Flatts and there was Scott in a new song, "I Won't Let Go!" Scott you are "Unstoppable" and where ever or whomever I live forward to will be with your strength and guidance.

Happiness will be in store for me and I have no doubts about that. Baby steps and well maybe the Googlies can help too! My life matters to someone else - not just Hannah but so many others who love me for being me. I am more then what you see but when you get me - you get all of me! What's the point of pretending to be something I'm not! It is amazing what life and love mean with laughter added into the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment