Thursday, April 7, 2011

Live Like You're Dying

Apparently my new self is unable to sit still and veg in front of the television for long periods of time. I have all these things floating around in my head that I want to do but yet here I am sitting in front of the TV with the DVR watching. I think I need to keep going and explore outside that realm a bit more! That is a really good thing for me. Now can I find something spontaneous to do! I'm not sure that 9 is a good time to do anything spontaneous. I'm getting old if I can't keep my eyes open.

My thoughts tonight are about what would I regret not doing if it was my turn to go. I'm still thinking so I can't expound but if I give others food for thought then good. Why haven't you done what you wish you would have done? I have lots of different options but some of them are now impossible. I do know I don't feel like I have a heavy brick on my heart anymore. I know I can live like I'm dying. I'm working on that bucket list!

I want to have more of life's ah ha moments. I want to keep stepping out of this box even if it is just in my imagination. I can keep working on this new life of my own. I can enjoy not just a run of the mill boring evening. I can wander and wonder at the marvels around me. So what would you be doing if you were actually living like you were dying? Is there someone you'd apologize to? Someplace you'd like to go? A hand you'd like to hold or a kiss to give? Learn a language? What's on that bucket list? Take a leap of faith and "Just Do It!"

No comments:

Post a Comment