Friday, April 1, 2011

Dared to Step Out of My Box!

I am safe and I am in the place I'm supposed to be!  I am surrounded my light and love and I will find my way with continued guidance, protection and a lot of hand holding. I am doing exactly what I should be doing and that is being happy. Scott always made me promise that I would never sit at his grave and cry if something happened to him first. I am supposed to be living but I know he is here with me and he has sent some people into my life who I know have reason yet unknown.

I am out of my safety net. I have done something so completely and totally out of character for me! I have done something spontaneously and I think I'm glad I did. I kept thinking I would be best just to hang out alone at the house but yesterday - THURSDAY I bought a plane ticket for today - FRIDAY! I got on a plane tonight as a spur of the moment crazy idea. You ALL know I'm an OCD when it comes to planning and organizing. If I can't do something right I just won't do it at all!

I feel the love and support and NO I am not (second out of character) in DisneyWorld! Even though it was really funny when everyone thought I was! An unintentional April Fool's joke! I think I've been challenged by a friend to step outside of my comfort zone! I won't go into details but if it is true I think I may have double dare on that one! I feel alive and it has nothing to do with the fact I know how to work my anxiety meds now! 

Tomorrow I will do EVEN more things that will change me forever. I am a new person and I am a survivor. I don't have to understand it all but I am following our house rule! You MUST try something (except if it will lead to death) at least once. If you don't like it you don't have to do it again! So if you ask me about my crazy eating habits that means I have tried it and don't like it so I'm not doing it again. I do have somethings on my list that I want to try that are out of my comfort zone. There is almost nothing in this world that I can't survive after living this year of firsts! Now I'm off to try some more year of firsts that are happy! Although I don't think picking up a strange man in a bar after drinking tequila is on that list! Just fair warning! I think that might lead to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment