Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If Tomorrow Never Comes

"...Where there's no second chance
To tell her how I feel
If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way
To show her every day
That she's my only one..."

Once again the music hits a note of presence. These are part of the lyrics to the song by Garth Brooks. It played on a station on the way home tonight. I wasn't alone in the car. Hannah was with me. I haven't heard this song play. I have to say to him I know how much he loves me. We told each other every day. We worked through some crazy things in our relationship and never once stopped loving each other. I know he continues to show me every day how much!

Tonight a very wonderful friend got me out of the house. She teaches kinder and got me out of the house for the kinder teachers after graduation dinner. It was rough I had a tears when I first got there but she and Hannah got me through. I made it through it and even ate a bit. Shh don't tell but kinder teachers can have a bit of a wild side. Who wouldn't after spending all day with five and six year olds. It was just dinner though.

I made it. Another step. Life isn't measured by how it used to be measured in future plans and enjoying each day planning. What is the smallest form of making it forward? That is where I am. I'm trying I can't get always get there but I'm trying. Getting to where I don't panic. Getting to where I can sleep without meds. I miss my love. I will never stop missing my love. He did give me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment