Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dome of Angels

http://www.mercy.net/joplin/stories-of-mercy/45-seconds

Tonight I can only share the link above and ask that we all continue to pray for all the communities that have been ravaged by the storms!

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for a "Dome of Angels"
to protect Joplin from further tornadoes and that the Lord will use this opportunity to develop and strengthen the faith of the people there.

I can see Angels with swords facing outward to ward off the storms and protect the people."


This is a post from a friend on Facebook! It is all I have to offer tonight. But sometimes when you can do nothing but pray that is more powerful then we will ever know! Many prayers to my dear friends and family. You continue to be in my heart as I pray for you all to be surrounded by light and love as you live forward through this tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment