Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Treat Others As You Would Like to Be Treated!

I can't believe how some people just don't really get what life is all about. I'm tired of petty people who think it is okay to do whatever they want and say whatever they want to attempt to make themselves look good. Really what ever happened to treat others as you would like to be treated. I really try everyday to be that way. Smile, hold a hand, hug a friend. Really being nice is so much more fun then lying just to make yourself look good.  

If you can't tell my day sucked and before I say something else that really isn't nice I'm going to take my meds and head to bed. Really people if you look at the news and see others who have lost their lives, homes, pets stop and look at how your petty actions can have ramifications that go beyond making yourself look good! That bridge to the other side can come before you know it! I for one plan on making sure I get to reach Scott on the other side. 

After the day I've had I really wish it were today but I choose to keep going because something tells me I am working on making someone else's life way better because I do choose to treat others the way I want to be treated! To others though I just have to say grow up and be responsible. I don't always get my way and I'm certainly not going to throw a fit if I don't!! 

Please surround me with your light and love, guide me protect me and show me the way! I need it today just to keep going! 

No comments:

Post a Comment