Saturday, May 21, 2011

Exhaustion

Lot's of hard work today and now I may actually attempt to sleep. Who knows though if I will succeed. I feel like I have achieved a huge milestone tonight after working on the committee for the Band Banquet. Those kids are amazing and I hope they felt the love we all put into tonight to give them memories. I remember doing things like that when I was in High School. Huge parties and ceremonies. Tonight our Band Director spoke of his days at this High School and what he recalls are the friends and the memories. I wish our graduating seniors well and hope the rest of the kids continue to be so awesome and make wonderful memories and bonds that last a lifetime.

I still feel a lot like something is missing in my life but I just fill it up and maybe someday I will turn around and know that I have a lived a life that was more then grief and pain. I'm trying so very hard. It won't be an overnight transformation it will continue as I've done slowly. I know who I am and what I can achieve. I will make it forward while living. I continue to ask for light and love. I will find the strength for tomorrow but now after one long hiney day I'm headed to bed. I'm curling up on my side of the bed with thoughts of my love and maybe a few tears. Yes, this is my life now and I will keep living forward. I will make it someday to the power of light and  love!

No comments:

Post a Comment