Friday, May 6, 2011

Friends and Smiles

Do you ever just have friends that make you smile and laugh and perk you up even when you didn't know you needed it? I didn't realize how tightly I was wound today until I had two friends do that for me out of the blue! Two people I care for very much but have gotten to know them even better over the last year.

I have others who've known me for a long time do that all the time but it is an added bonus when someone touches you enough to be allowed into the inner circle of friends. I keep saying that I have so many people in my life for so many different reasons but I don't always understand. It just makes it easier to live forward.

After talking with one friend today I cried over something after our conversation that I can't even explain. I don't know if it was the tone of voice, the look in the eye, the words themselves! Most likely a combo of all but simple words brought tears. It wasn't a sad cry though and it didn't last long. Maybe it was the feeling of peace and answers becaue of prayers. I accept those who are in my life for reasons I don't see. I hold the hands of friendship to help me on my journey.

Those will have a special place in my heart just as with my inner circle. May I continue to feel the peace flow through me as I journey forward

No comments:

Post a Comment