Sunday, May 1, 2011

Creating Fact

"Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact." -William James

Sometimes this is so much easier for all of us to think then do. I know even before Scott died I had many a moment that I didn't believe in myself or my life. I have had such guilt at times for some of the arguments we had, for some of the moments we missed because I was being selfish or the just because he walked out of this house. I know in my heart I can't change anything that occurred in any of our days. I can only change who I am at this moment in time and live life now as if it has a purpose.

I have walked and lived so many miles this year. I keep living forward and I do believe that I have a purpose to keep living. I will make it one step at a time and keep finding places in my life that give me joy and hope. I have peace in my heart because I believe in my faith. I believe without a doubt in the possibility of the unknown. I don't have the answers but I trust that I will make it because of my faith in light and love. I have an open heart to knowing "it's okay! I love you!" matters in my life to pass along to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment