Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is There an App for That?

Today I realized (like I didn't already know this!) that my iPhone needs apps for a variety of things that happen in this world. I'm actually in an okay mood for all that has happened in the last months. I'm not happy but I'm surviving. I don't like to just survive but well I'm also not crying all the time. So in me trying to find humor in the day to day parts of this crap that is my life for now I started thinking about things I would like to have an app to help my life be less crap!

I need an app that:

1. Drives my daughter to all her new extracurricular activities and outings with friends.

2. Tells my staff at work to stop expecting me to hand them things on a silver platter with instant gratification and to stop asking me to do something which I have not a single bit of control over thousands of times!

3. Scoop the kitty box

4. Do my laundry or at the very least fold the stuff in the dryer!

5. sorts and answers the two separate piles of mail on my counter - Scott's and mine!

6. wipes my tears

7. cooks my dinner

8. helps people realize that tomorrow isn't a promise and we need to work on being a better person today.

9. takes my aches and pains away.

10. brings Scott back to me.

Well I don't think there will ever be an app for any of those things. So if you can find an app that helps me sleep longer then four or five hours at max each night let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment