Sunday, August 15, 2010

Short

Home again. It was a funny weekend but I survived roughing it. No water except to turn on briefly. I must say I don't think I would have survived well in the Victorian era. I certainly don't like camping out. We got some things done at Mom's house but I was ready to get home to shower for real.

Tonight I actually ate tons of food. I actually think I overdid it but it was food. More then I've eaten in four months. My tummy doesn't like it but well I bet that everyone that has worried about how much I eat would be okay with that.

Tonight I'm keeping this short. My brain and body are tired and I really should sleep tonight before midnight. Work is back and Monday is back. I'm sure the pile on my desk hasn't moved and I will be ready to conquer the stack. This week will be more to keep my mind occupied and I have my wonderful daughter home again. The loneliness is so much less just having her in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment