Thursday, December 2, 2010

Flirty

Can someone tell me how I make it through each day? This crazy weather has me in a rollercoaster. I finally feel some of my MS symptoms hitting hard. I know how to work them out but geez I'm don't like being sore from head to toe. Tonight I'm thinking of giving a cranky 14 year old of few pieces of my mind! Not good to be in this mood either I guess. I'm from one extreme to the other with my moods. I'm just really glad that tomorrow is Friday and I can do my favorite thing on Saturday - ME TIME!

Today I was working with Rhonda when we got a visit from our Scooter store rep. Did you know I can smile and laugh and flirt? I didn't know that was possible! He left and I looked at Rhonda and told her that felt funny. I don't feel guilty but I didn't have to pretend. Scott was my favorite flirt. Yes you all know it! He charmed the women of all ages but he always was with me. I knew he had a skill to make others feel good about themselves so I don't feel guilty for flirting. I'm not better but hey it was a step.

Now if someone can tell me flirting would make my Christmas tree magically appear I might try it more often. Yeah we all know that's gonna happen. Scott I can just picture him getting whatever he wanted if it had been me to go first. I'm just trying my best to keep my sanity and put one foot in front of the other. One day at a time and yes a nice smile from a cute guy always helps. It's not a cure but it does help!

No comments:

Post a Comment