Thursday, December 23, 2010

Others Dreams

Others dreams. This morning as I was sitting at work Rhonda told me she had a crazy or strange dream last night or was it really one with a message. She wasn't sure but she really was. She told me she dreamed that we were going to a football game at Cowboy's Stadium (imagine that!) but when we got there the parking lot was empty and it was silent. We went to the door and it was open but once inside there wasn't anyone in sight. She then told me we headed to where we knew we wanted to sit. The stadium was quiet but down on the field there were players practicing. No sound. As we walked to our seats Scott and her mother were watching the players. They turned and waved to us and slowly faded away. I started yelling don't go I need to tell you but they faded away. Rhonda said she woke up crying.

Rhonda and I were both crying as she told me her dream. The crazy thing is I can picture it as if I were right there with her. I never met her mom and Rhonda never met Scott. Later in the day I had a sudden out of the blue question for Rhonda - "Did your Mom like football?" She told me are you kidding she was a diehard Cowboys fan. They really are hanging out together with us. They really are here with us. How can they not be?

I'm not the only one who receives messages. There are reasons for these visits. The world isn't all what we think it is. There are so many things that happen. So much in this world that doesn't mean anything but love. I have the love of so many around me and the love and light from God and Scott. I am getting through each day one step at a time. I don't know how and most days I don't even want to try but I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment