Saturday, December 18, 2010

Scrapbooks are Love

Hanging out. Just hanging out. I realized I haven't eaten much today. But then again I'm not really hungry. It is okay to not eat much. I'm not starving myself but I'm just not really hungy. I also like the days when I don't have to leave the house. I'm not been laying around doing nothing. I have been super busy. I am achieving a hurdle today on my very own. I'm doing this without anyone to hold me up. I've been working on a gift that requires me sharing my memories. I have done three sets of pages and each one completed is done with tears of love.

I love them all. I can only do a few right now but my goal is to slowly add to the neverending story. My thousands of photos and memories are a gift to show how much love was there. I am amazed that I have been able to do this but you see a dream several weeks ago told me what I had to do. Scott was in my dream telling me what to do. It is amazing because this gift has required me to go into the room I've avoided like the plaque. My craft room. I'm also using my Cricut machine. It is another one of those special gifts given to me by Scott. It is one of those items that I looked at thousands of times but would never buy myself. He surprised me for my 40th birthday with this gift.

The last time I used it for any big project was working on our wedding invitations. They are almost done still in the same state they were in on April 4th. I haven't been able to clear those pieces out of my craft room. It is hard to be working on someone and hear in my head our last conversation before he left our house. I told him I couldn't finish our wedding invitations because I was worried about how he was acting. He told me, "It's okay. I love you!" I know that with all my heart. I am taking that love and sharing it. I'm not the only one he loves and I have the abilities to share the love he had for us. It is what he asked me to do in my dream about Christmas. I only hope she can know how much she is loved by her Daddy. I can only hope she knows how much she is still loved by Hannah and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment