Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Can I See You?

Yes it is official I'm tired once again. I work hard and then book appointments to take Hannah too! Yesterday was to better see you with so I guess that makes today better to eat you with. I'm giggling at my own jokes. Can you decipher where we went?

So hopefully someday soon Hannah will be able to smile with nice straight teeth. It keeps me busy and if I'm not busy enough tonight I signed up to be on the committee for the end of the year band banquet. I must say at least they are planning ahead. Usually we get emails three days before and event to assist. So I hope I can help with a cool event for the kids. They work hard all year and deserve some fun.

I'm really ready to have some fun myself. I know my reality has shifted and I'm attempting to shift. I still have many things that I still have to address but they will shift when I'm ready. Do you know how much fun it is to go to the dentist and tell your hygienist that there are times over the last nine months that you don't even bother to get dressed or brush your teeth. Laying in bed on a weekend and going nowhere are sometimes the highlights of my weekends. It's okay because I don't make a habit of it. Sometimes though I do manage to shower and dress but somehow I manage to forget to brush. Who cares nobody to kiss but I will try to remember.

I'm living forward but maybe someday it will have meaning again. I really am tired of living forward without the meaning and purpose. Someday Little Red Riding Hood has to find a way home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment