Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Can Quote

I'm finally so tired tonight that I can't keep my eyes open much longer. I think I might actually be able to sleep for a change without meds but I'm not even attempting that one. If I fall asleep at the keyboard my blog may be really short tonight. This has been a great weekend and I wish I could do this more often but somehow paying the bills matters too.

After the flying home part tomorrow and then the drive I will return to work with my positive attitude continuing. I just wish I could get all my pieces of my life functioning all at once again. I'm ready to figure out what my next steps are to be. I know if I'm patient all good things will happen. Yes I would like to believe that because of all that I have behind me. I am living forward with strength, courage, light and love. There is no power greater then trusting in God. Therefore, tonight I put my heart in His hands and hope to make even more steps living forward.

Today when we were watching the musical production of Aladdin on stage in California Adventure, Genie is describing how the three wish rules work. At the last one he says, "You may not use your wish to bring back someone from the dead but I here they have an app for that!" Ahh wouldn't that be a strange app! You know there would be a catch there always is! So I try really hard not to wish my life away but to live forward in a new type of happiness. To quote Pocahontas, "just around the river bend!" There has to be more for me in this life besides growing into the sad, lonely old cat lady!

Time for sleep and maybe some answers. I will get there. Scott has my heart forever but somehow it has an endless supply of love to give in all different types and varieties! Just like the different ways Disney can make Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment