Monday, January 17, 2011

Flying High

Today, tomorrow and the rest of this week will be a celebration of life! The life of the most important person I will ever love, my daughter. Fifteen years ago I spent almost 24 hours in labor in the middle of a blizzard. I will never forget driving across town being the only ones on the road to reach the hospital. It took us an hour and Mike kept saying you'd better be in labor. It is still so funny to think that he doubted I didn't know what was happening. The doctor had to walk to the hospital just to be there. I survived and we have the most amazing gift. I love being her Mommy and I know Mike loves being her Daddy.

Children are a treasure that gives you hope and happiness. She deserves all the best the world can give her. I'm so very sorry we have had to live through this but she gives me a reason to live on. Therefore, this week I'm trying to make it a celebration that will make her have some magic after the last year we have had to endure.

She deserves the best because she is the best. I hope she knows that she is loved beyond measure and I will move heaven and earth to make her life precious and joyful.
Let the party begin! We will have a magical journey! Bring on the airplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment