Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Email messages

You see I know my life is in each day surrounded by light and love. I got a great gift today. I was checking my email and I get notices for upcoming shows at certain venues from ticketmaster. Today's email was presale notice for Toy Story on Ice. So that wasn't even the biggest part of the message. The show will be playing on the weekend of the anniversary of Scott's death. I see the magic of this because it has answered one of my many questions. It has fulfilled a prayer I say daily.

You see it is at that moment that I continued to know my path is guided by light and love. I showed Rhonda the email and she just said, "Oh MY! I think I would be a bit freaked out by the stuff happening all the time!" I laughed and explained that Scott was always never very far from me. That if I was in the bathtub "relaxing" he was right there with me. He texted me ALL day. I explained he is loving this and finds it funny just because of some of the things that do happen.

I know if I ask for a break he gives it to me but I also know that God does answer prayers. I will continue my daily, hourly, moment to moment prayers. I will find what strength that appears in that spot it hides in my soul. I love my times when messages appear and riddles are solved. I await the ultimate answers without fear and the knowledge that love is the answer to all things and prayer/meditation whatever your choice doesn't just have to occur in church. God and the people we love that have gone with Him are everywhere in everything we do. We have the freedom to choose when, where and how we ask for guidance. Religion gives us the guidance when we have questions.

Take the time tonight and pray from your heart. My spiritual fulfillment is about not what the Church tells me to believe but my understanding of the path I've been given and the lessons I am learning and the growth my soul is given on this journey that I never would have chosen. Scott is here. He is still part of my life's journey and my soul's destiny. I have answers for today and I will continue to ask for guidance. I have the horrible days still but Scott is here for me just as he promised so many times - to infinity and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment