Monday, January 31, 2011

Sad Day

Yup today didn't turn out to be the best day but well it was a day. Things don't always happen as you expect and sometimes someone will say something without realizing what a small thought on their own life will do to someone else.

I really only have one thing to say today. Life is nothing without love! That love comes in many forms, friends, family, husbands, wives, lovers, children, parents and the list can keep on going. If you really think you can make it without any of those people then you aren't living life to the fullest.

I'm tired from being so sad this afternoon and hopefully I get a chance to make it right. I am here living forward not because I want to but well there is nothing in my life without love. I lost Scott but my life didn't stop! I've been hurt but it won't stop me from living forward!

If you are reading this you are in my life for a reason. We all have a purpose we just have to live forward to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment