Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Little Engine

I don't feel like writing tonight. I'm tired and worn out and spent all day trying to make a computer work right. Today overall has been a good day. I'm at peace inside and I know I'm adjusting. I don't like it but I'm adjusting.

"The best way to know God is to love many things." - Vincent VanGogh

I think I'm trying to do that. I will keep trying. So for tonight I will walk quietly in my heart through our memories. I love times of quiet but it isn't so much fun to be alone.

I will make it. I don't always hit the right notes but I will just keep trying. I think I'm done trying tonight the words are stuck. Hard to believe from me but I'm trying to make it to a day where I don't have tears yet. I don't have it yet after 9 months I still cry everyday.

Let's keep trying, Let's keep trying. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can just keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment