Thursday, January 13, 2011

Life Is Nothing Without Love

I would give up every possession I have to return Scott into my life. It's not about the stuff, the trips, the house or cars! I would give it all to join him but I don't get that choice. I'm very lucky but also I have worked really hard to have the skills I have to be where I am. My parents don't support me. I've made it on my own since I was 23. Money doesn't make life work. I'm responsible for my own choices and where I am. Scott and I made the choice to be together. We were so very happy. That was true at the very end.

I miss him everyday and today I did something that I haven't been able to do but I knew it was the next step. I picked out a headstone for us that will make sure our girls, grandchildren and beyond will have a place to honor our memories. You see I know that I'm not going to be here forever and I know that my final physical resting place should be next to the other half of my soul. He is as much a part of my life today as he was the day he walked into my house and kissed me.

I have more to accomplish. I'm will do the things as I can continue to handle them. I will continue to live my life as God shows me the way. My life is in God's hands. No amount of money spent can change that day into something that makes me smile. I have grown as a person and know that all the words in the Bible don't mean anything unless your actions match your words. We may not always get along but that doesn't stop me from sharing love and kindness from my heart. So Laynie and Hannah I love you both and hope you know how much Daddy and I will always do for you! You are the top priority in all my decisions as I continue to live forward, I will do what it takes to give you all the memories of love from Scott. Always know that Daddy and I shared this magical secret. Life is nothing without Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment