Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Grant You Love

I love birthday celebration week! Yes we celebrate all week. It is the joy of having an only child. Even when we had two we celebrated all week. Hannah had a great day at school and didn't even wear her tiara all day. I wasn't surprised because she hates being the center of attention. Then we had a visitor in the way of a BFF who brought cake and a dinosaur/alligator toy. I love birthday cake. Yum.

We have traditions that I work very hard to honor for her birthday. Yes some people may just say I'm just a control freak but growing up without traditions makes me want Hannah to have memories that last a lifetime. I want her to remember when my life is over that I was always there for her. In a conversation tonight I named each birthday and what gift she received for the last four years! There is nothing more important than sharing a day of magic with your Mommy and Daddy! Mike always tells the story of the night of her birth and her first time to wrap him around her finger.

I love my daughter and hope her life is more then mine has ever been. I wish her much joy and happiness as each year passes. Let this week continue to be magic and joy. She is my greatest gift and the reason for each day. I love you Hannah! Scott is here giving us a big hug just like always squeezing us tight, giving us each a kiss on the cheek wishing you a happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment