Saturday, January 15, 2011

Listen with your Heart

Oh this day. This day should have been the way the day kept going all those many months ago. It would have been wonderful to have had the day kept going all rainy, cold and miserable, just like today. It didn't the sun came out and he went outside. I, however, can't control the weather anymore then I could stop that other thing that happened.

I curled up in the bed today and was suddenly napping. I don't nap much. I don't sleep much without meds but today I managed. I had lots of dreams but they weren't the kind I recall. They weren't visits just crazy funny stuff. I like that I did not have a nightmare. I will say that is a minor victory.

"The earth is my sister. I love her daily grace, her silent daring, and how loved I am. How we admire the strength in each other, all that we have lost, all that we have suffered, all that we know. We are stunned by this beauty, and I do not forget, what she is to me, what I am to her." -Susan Griffith

Even this dreary, cold rain makes me feel the love and strength in God's beauty, light and love. I just know that Scott's love continues to be with me. He is here looking over me and guiding me. I know this to be true. The beauty in life that surrounds me makes me know that we all have love in our hearts. God's grace tells us to put aside any perceived differences and reach out to love. We as humans create the strife and drama. We need to take the time to remember that love will solve so many problems, to put aside and listen to our hearts. We all must have faith and trust in God. Listen with your heart you will hear the answers.

I listen with my heart and know Scott is still with me. I know when the time is right for things to happen or be done. In life I will keep living forward listening with my heart. I will share that love I find when I listen with my heart and pay if forward. You are loved by me forever to infinity and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment