Friday, January 14, 2011

Wonder, Magic, Dream

Did you know there is magic and wonder in this world beyond what we know? I'm so very grateful for the amazing people, places and things that happen in my life. I love to know that I am loved and cared for in my life. This has been a journey for me that isn't over by any means. I know the road continues ahead twisting and turning. When you drive the roads in western Kansas you can see for miles and miles. That is what I see now all the miles ahead and Oklahoma behind me.

When my Grandmother passed away we drove the miles to Kansas to be there for the funeral. As we crossed into Kansas Scott was amazed by the fields of wheat. We started playing this game. He spotted a tree off into the distance and then we measured how far it was until we made it to that tree. The girls slept in the back and we had so much fun laughing, joking and being there for each other on the never ending road.

I feel the magic that is beyond what we can explain in our concrete brains. This wonder is abstract and gives me so many things to dream and hope for. Someday I will be in a place that all my questions will be answered in a castle that is filled with light and love. So while I'm here on Earth I will find the people who help me with that ongoing feeling. I know love is still here for me because I still have love to give. I'm so happy that I still have the joy and wonder in my heart to share with others. I'm glad I can make someone else's life have a bit of love and life. So with that know I'm reaching out to each of you to return all the love that has been given to me. It will come back. It always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment