Friday, March 4, 2011

On the way!

Wow! Who knew I had it in me!!!! This will be a great weekend for the girls and I. We have a great start to weekend with a fun dinner and some new inside jokes! I love inside jokes it makes life so much more fun. I miss my inside jokes with Scott but it is fun to live forward with a smile. There are people who are meant to be in my life just to make me smile! I know they have other things to do in life but it is great that I get the effect of smiles!

San Antonio is a great place to continue making memories because I have so many from Hannah, Mike, Scott, Laynie, Stacey, Betsy, Lynne, Susan, Mom, Bob and some other peeps. I now can add Holly to the mix. We have some great plans for this weekend and I'm ready to make it forward into new memories.

I'm headed to bed tonight! I'm way too tired to let my fingers do the talking and way to much going on in my head! Fun stuff tonight! That's a good thing! Tomorrow it is time to be WICKED again!

No comments:

Post a Comment